Saturday, March 18, 2017

Go to Joseph.

   Remember, O most chaste spouse of the Virgin Mary, 
that never was it known 
that anyone who implored your help 
and sought your intercession were left unassisted.
 Full of confidence in your power 
I fly unto you and beg your protection.
 Despise not O Guardian of the Redeemer
 my humble supplication, but in your bounty, 
hear and answer me. Amen.

    O dearest St. Joseph, 
I consecrate myself to your honor and give myself to you, 
that you may always be my father, 
my protector and my guide in the way of salvation.
Take all my concerns 
into your most pure heart.
Be with me living,
be with me dying,
obtain for me a favorable
judgment from Jesus,
my merciful savior.
Amen.

Thank you.


2 comments:

  1. Isn't St. Joseph splendid?! What an example to honorable, faithful men in every state of life, and to us women, as well. He had troubles and fears and difficulties like anyone else. But he trusted God. He cherished his wife, and he adored his Son. He never failed them. And he was like us. He wasn't born without sin, like Mary. And he was not divine, like Jesus. He really teaches us how to always do God wants before all else, and to go wherever He leads.

    Peace and good to all here - Susan, ofs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice comment Susan. Thank you. I have a growing appreciate to St. Joseph.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.