Friday, March 31, 2017

Carl Marx’ Seminary Received Only One New Seminarian in 2016



Who even knew that Marx had a seminary?

I suppose Bella Dodd did.

It's all out in the open now, isn't it.

As Alice von Hildebrand confirmed:
"I can only tell you what I know. It is a matter of public record, for instance, that Bella Dodd, the ex-Communist who reconverted to the Church, openly spoke of the Communist Party’s deliberate infiltration of agents into the seminaries. She told my husband and me that when she was an active party member, she had dealt with no fewer than four cardinals within the Vatican “who were working for us.” 

2 comments:

  1. So, let me see if I have got this right. Four capitalists and four Cardinals were Soviet assets. What is with the number four? An assets is a helper but not necessarily a spy. This being during the Cold War, MsCarthy hearings and all that red scare stuff. Agents entered seminaries and became ordained priests. Wow that is commitment to the motherland! They must have been those mean priests we all had the unpleasant experiences with. Then they infested the Vatican along with the Masons. Brought in that double for Paul VI but maintained celibacy and forbid contraception. My goodness they were clever. But to what end? Now I understand why the nuns in grade school told us they lived a communist lifestyle. That is with a small c. They were secretly subverting capitalism and democracy without ever leaving the parish grounds. I want to see this movie when it is made. Right after I get the whole story about Trump, Hillary and Bernie. Now that one is the one we a living now. May we exit this nightmare and go back to fiction. I do not much care for this "reality" anymore.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Any semblance to truth here is dumb luck. I'm just writing nonsense.

      Delete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.