Sunday, August 07, 2016

Here's something: Homosexuals who “marry” each other are almost three times more likely to commit suicide than their heterosexual counterparts...



Ah.  That would be me ...

If I were to have married someone of the same sex, that is.  (Probably the other way around as well.)  I totally believe the study.

And someday I'll tell you why.

Here's the news story:

Homosexuals who “marry” each other are almost three times more likely to commit suicide than their heterosexual counterparts, even in very gay-friendly Sweden, according to a study published in the May issue of the European Journal of Epidemiology. 
The authors of the study noted that social intolerance of homosexual behavior could not so easily be blamed for increased suicide risk, given that Sweden is known for its accepting attitude towards same-sex relationships.

“Even in a country with a comparatively tolerant climate regarding homosexuality such as Sweden, same-sex married individuals evidence a higher risk for suicide than other married individuals,” the authors note. - Married homos
If they have kids I'm sure their kids probably have an inclination to suicide as well.

And someday I will tell you why.

In the meantime, repent and go to confession and frequent the sacraments and pray.  You need to do that to obtain pardon and peace - and remain to help your friend(s).

And someday I will tell you why.



No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.