Saturday, July 16, 2016

Santo Nino De Monte Carmelo


“Divine Infant Jesus, I adore Your Cross,
and I accept all the crosses you will be pleased to send me.
 Adorable Trinity, I offer you for the glory of the Holy Name of God 
all the adorations of the Sacred Heart of the Holy Infant Jesus.” 
- Ven. Marguerite of the Blessed Sacrament O.C.D.


In some Carmelite monasteries, the monthly novena to the Infant Jesus begins today - seems to me a fitting 'Octave' for the Solemnity of Our Lady of Mt. Carmel.  (We can babysit him all week.)

2 comments:

  1. I will gladly babysit my little Lord Jesus. ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so charmed by this devotion - babysitting him all week! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.