Sunday, October 18, 2015

Blaming the Pope ... but which one?

Looks like a set up, Alice ...



I wonder if Benedict feels guilty about abandoning the ship?




Kasper and Ratzinger are friends.  St. John Paul II consecrated Kasper a Cardinal.



Did you know JPII took the bus too?


He kissed books.


Paul VI made Karol Wotija a Cardinal - but was it the imposter Pope, or the real one who did it?




Anyway.  Catholics are getting so nuts, I won't be surprised if some crazed gun packing ... never mind.




"The ball of Redemption will follow, 
and not much shall be left of flesh upon earth."




Bella Dodd
"I can only tell you what I know. It is a matter of public record, for instance, that Bella Dodd, the ex-Communist who reconverted to the Church, openly spoke of the Communist Party’s deliberate infiltration of agents into the seminaries. She told my husband and me that when she was an active party member, she had dealt with no fewer than four cardinals within the Vatican “who were working for us.”



"When the Son of Man returns will he find any faith?"

5 comments:

  1. The Church is now living in the Hermeneutic of Conspiracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it's nuts. And maybe it isn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True .... But then why do people do stupid things to give evidence that the hermeneutic needs to stay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. When the world is crazy why is anybody surprised at any craziness that prevails? I think it's amazing that anyone is sane today. But then again, maybe nobody is. Maybe we are all really hooked up to the machines in the matrix that are feeding us an imaginary "reality." So when I hug my grandkids am I really hugging my grandkids or just dreaming that I'm hugging my grandkids? I think if I were dreaming I would see all of them more often.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.