Sunday, June 14, 2015

Believe it or not: NYC not under water - but it was predicted in 2008.



I enjoy predictions and conspiracy theories, don't you?

So anyway - I responded to the following article on NewsBusters the other day:
FLASHBACK: ABC's ’08 Prediction: NYC Under Water from Climate Change By June 2015
Everyone seemed to be leaving funny comments, so I added my own: "It was mitigated by prayer and fasting - that's what religious people say when prophecies of catastrophe don't come true."

And a religious person apparently got mad:

For Yeshua

When? Please provide citation and proof of your bogus accusation
3:22 p.m., Friday June 12 | Other comments by For Yeshua


For Yeshua’s comment is in reply to tj.nelson:
It was mitigated by prayer and fasting - that's what religious people say when prophecies of catastrophe don't come true.
Read more

My response has been mitigated too.

This just in:

I'm thinking the Big One for California won't happen until September-October 2015.  What?




Song for this post here.


Thanks for reading my blog.


2 comments:

  1. You're too funny. "Provide citation and proof..." LOL! You could answer - "I'd show you where I wrote it down, but the blood from my stigmata smeared the page."

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.