Friday, January 09, 2015

Prayer in Reparation for Blasphemy



May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most incomprehensible and unutterable Name of God be always praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified, in Heaven, on earth, and under the earth, by all the creatures of God, and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar. Amen.


O Mary, conceived without sin, 
pray for us who have recourse to thee.

"I saw the Blessed Virgin,
... At this moment, while I was contemplating her, 
the Blessed Virgin lowered her eyes and looked at me. 
I heard a voice speaking these words: 
"'This ball that you see represents the whole world, especially France, 
and each person in particular.'" - St. Catherine Laboure

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.