Saturday, August 30, 2014

Padre Pio bilocated to help Cardinal Mindszenty celebrate Mass in prison.


"As is well known, Cardinal Mindszenty was arrested, put in jail and watched around the clock. Over time, his desire to celebrate holy Mass strongly increased.  
"One morning, Padre Pio presented himself before him with everything he needed. The Cardinal celebrated his Mass and Padre Pio served [as acolyte]; then they spoke, and finally, Padre Pio disappeared with everything he had brought with him.  - More here.

2 comments:

  1. In the painting, I mistook Padre Pio for St. Francis of Asissi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:45 PM

    I was completely unfamiliar with this. There is much I need to learn about Padre Pio. Now that his relic watches over our grandson in the NICU, I am more interested than ever.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.