Monday, July 14, 2014

Screenshots. Laughing with you - not at you - REALLY.







That wasn't an interview. The Pope 
didn't mention pedophile cardinals, 
he didn't talk about celibacy that way, 
and he didn't say he'd come down hard 
on pedophiles 'just like Jesus did.' 
... more







Fr. Longenecker: The vocations crisis is over because people who remember pre-Vatican II years are dying? 
... more
Te Deum's Korzeniewski on new 'less dogmatic' Cologne Cardinal Woelki: Don't follow those pitiful, distasteful other bloggers off the proverbial cliff. 
... more
Shea: The Seamless Garment is basically common sense Catholic Social Teaching. 
...more
Anchoress: U.S. Bank teller was making a pest of herself. Are we going to have to endure Wiccan curses now? 
... more


UPDATE 7/15/14

Editor's note:  Now I know why my post was misconstrued ...  I had no idea what went down yesterday as a result of Pewsitter's questionable journalistic skills and copy writing style.  A screenshot from today's edition explains everything:


....Shea: Odious PewSitter deserved both barrels 
... more


To Hell with You, PewSitter 
... more

6 comments:

  1. Shouldn't "Poodles and profile photos" be listed somewhere there in the middle?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right! I'm glad someone noticed. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But flaming people with a well-chosen phrase is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just having fun with the headlines from Pewsitters - and I liked Kat's title.

    The one that made me laugh the most was the Anchoress one - Bank teller making a pest of herself.

    It just makes me laugh - no mean-spiritedness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not intended as a slam.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Pewsitter and Patheos should merge. They could call it "Pewtheos".

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.