Monday, May 12, 2014

Prayer in Reparation for Blasphemy and the Profanation of the Blessed Sacrament


The Golden Arrow
May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable, most incomprehensible and unutterable Name of God be always praised, blessed, loved, adored and glorified in Heaven, on earth, and under the earth, by all the creatures of God, and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ, in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar. Amen.

Prayer, fasting, Masses and adoration of the Blessed Sacrament are being offered tonight in reparation for the proposed 'Black Mass' to be demonstrated at Harvard.  Tonight is the vigil for the feast of Our Lady of Fatima as well - pray the Rosary in reparation.

Frank Weathers has more information here.




Most Holy Trinity, I adore Thee! My God, My God,
I love Thee in the Most Blessed Sacrament. 
My God, I believe, I adore, I trust, and I love Thee!
I ask pardon for for those who do not believe,
do not adore, do not trust and do not love Thee. 
Oh Most Holy Trinity,
Father, Son, and Holy Spirit,
I adore Thee profoundly.
I offer Thee the most precious Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity
of Jesus Christ, present in all the tabernacles of the world,
in reparation for the outrages, sacrileges and
indifferences by which He is offended.
By the infinite merits of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
and the Immaculate Heart of Mary,
I beg the conversion of poor sinners. Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Terry,

    the Black Mass has been cancelled, according to a statement from Harvard that was printed in the university newspaper, The Harvard Crimson, at 5:35pm EST. The student group has said they will move it to an off-campus venue, but no one seems to know where it will be.
    However, I am sure that Hosts have already been procured for the originally scheduled blasphemy, so please continue your prayers of reparation.
    As a Harvard alumnus as well as a priest, this tragedy has struck me deeply. We may not know what-went-on behind-the-scenes to bring about this cancellation, but we can be sure that it involved both Heaven and earth. We should also be impressed with the statement made by the President of Harvard University, Dr. Drew Gilpin Faust, that she would be present with the Catholic community tonight at the Holy Hour of Reparation at St. Paul's Church, the Catholic chaplaincy at Harvard. That truly was an extraordinary gesture of magnanimity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Father - that is better news - I too think it is wonderful that the Harvard President will participate in the reparation.

      Delete
  2. The gates of hell just slammed shut with Satan and his minions cowering in fear of the prayers of the faithful. I was right; Harvard awakened a sleeping bear and man, is that bear irritated!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.