Monday, February 10, 2014

The Beatles: The Night That Changed America - A GRAMMY Salute



Of course I watched it.

It was great.

[I never knew Katy Perry could actually sing - and she had clothes on too - ugly clothes, but she was covered.]

Fabulous show - I was totally surprised, never expected such a great show.  Adam Levine did well.


Yoko Ono looked like an idiot.  I am so glad she wasn't allowed on stage - please let it mean she was snubbed.  Please.


John Mayer - Best Pants!
Seriously.


Don't tell Dr. Marshall, 
but I think Yoko was putting a hex on Ringo as he sang.





2 comments:


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.