Friday, July 26, 2013

French women walking her poodle savagely attacked by feral cats...

I'm afraid to leave the house!

French police are looking into rumors that the cats had been trained by PETA.
About six cats pounced on the unnamed dog owner as she walked her poodle in the city of Belfort, in the popular Franche-Comte region, on the Swiss border, dragging her to the ground and mauling her.  - Finish reading here.

Personally, I don't believe the story.  I think disgruntled residents made the whole thing up.  People hate cats and will do anything to eliminate them.  They're haters.

Although my mother's cat Sheba used to attack me.  She would hide and suddenly jump on my leg and bite me.  Vicious.

 

4 comments:

  1. Long ago I had a very naughty yellow tiger cat named Dandelion who used to attack me. He would hide behind a bush and then pounce. It was terrible. No wonder I had a breakdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Heeeeeere's Jonny-cat!!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. +JMJ+

    I once stayed overnight at a friend's house, and after I had got in bed one of her cats pounced on me in the dark. (I can still hear the sound its claws made on the duvet . . .) All I could do was curl up under the covers and scream until I was rescued.

    And what did my friend say when the threat was over?

    "Wow! I've never seen him try to play with someone who wasn't a member of the family! He must really like you!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the picture..but this whole story reminds me of several things. First, the frogs are nuts, poodles are useless, and cats are EVIL!!!!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.