Monday, March 18, 2013

Well, the new prophecies are in.



I'll cut right to the chase... (Hi poodle!)

Pope Francis is the 266th Pope.

People, it is right in front of our eyes!  266!

2 popes ...

66 ...

2 times 3 is 6 ...

March is the 3rd month ...

666!

I know!

I figured it out all by myself.

BTW!  Did you know Kat  (I didn't read her latest post because it was about Leah Libresco) is evidently going to try to get to Rome after seeing the photo I posted at the top?  She wants to try out the same move that woman pretending to greet the Pope did.  The woman literally threw herself onto the Swiss Guard.

I know!

3 comments:

  1. Is this news to Kat?

    I wonder if she saw the "bat $#!+ crazy" video by the Swiss Guard!

    http://te-deum.blogspot.com/2013/03/great-video-from-swiss-guard.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think Kat knows about it yet.

    I saw the video and liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most people look at the pretty uniforms and forget they're soldiers.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.