Friday, March 08, 2013

Signs: Volcano errupts in my backyard.




Seriously...

Well, kinda.  I went to Target today to pick up cat stuff and noticed they have fireworks for sale - evidently all year long.  I bought some that I'll use later when the new pope is elected, but I also bought some smoke bombs to make a volcano for Gabby to watch. 

I placed them in the snow bank I had shaped into a volcano and lighted them...  blue, yellow, red, green smoke billowed out.  Gabby loved it.  I'm trying to prepare her for the Warning.

(The photo is not my backyard.)

4 comments:

  1. Hey Master Terry ... I want to see them fireworks from my lawn chair in South Metro, ya hear ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a lucky little cat. :-)

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.