Friday, March 08, 2013

Fr Z.... Away.... Rome.... Conclave.... Cruise - Retreat at Sea.... Cancelled....Stop



Michigan souces inform us:

Just messaged: Father Z bowed out of Retreat at Sea, given extenuating circumstances. Looks like he will be in Rome! Let's pray blog issues don't hinder his work there. - Diane, Te Deum Laudemus Blog

Conclave start date to be announced
Friday evening, 7PM Rome-time.
 
 
Fr. Lombardi, who attends the General Congregations of the Cardinals:
PRESS COMMUNIQUÉ FROM THE HOLY SEE PRESS OFFICE
The eighth General Congregation of the College of Cardinals has decided that the Conclave will begin on Tuesday, 12 March 2013. A ?Pro eligendo Romano Pontifice? Mass will be celebrated in St. Peter?s Basilica in the morning. In the afternoon the cardinals will enter into the Conclave.
 

Darn it!  Doesn't look as if my 3/13/13 prediction is going to work out.  I blame the guy from Vietnam.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For information on suing
for breach of promise
contact attorney Nathan Thurm
at 666-666-6660
 
 

11 comments:

  1. I'm happy-happy! We need an exorcist to cover the Z servers though to ensure uninterrupted coverage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I'm happy too. I wish he would be a commentator for a major network - he would have accurate information and humor. I really think he should be a media priest anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually Fr. Z and Fr. Martin together on a panel. That would be must see TV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fr. Z. I don't know People either like him or hate him. Better to have someone towards whom the great majority of people are indifferent. Having someone who is both so greatly loved and dispised by people would make for a poor audience.

    Just my POV. I refuse to watch anything that has people I detest offering their opinion And if it is someone I like, then I can't focus on the story. But someone to whom I am indifferent well I can watch and listen and pay attention to the "story" not my feelings of the person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Puff - I know what you mean. The thing about Z is that he does know so much and would be a good commentator. I watched a bit of EWTN last night and he would be so much better than what PeeWee and his crew offer. Z has a really good radio voice as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I suppose I should go a bit further and explain that if Fr. Z did have a commentator's seat I would have tons more material to write about...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like Julie and Isaac are gonna have their hands full. Better call Doc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tears in my eyes from laughing so hard reading this post.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Terry - you taking his spot on the cruise?

    ReplyDelete
  10. No - I'm trying to get to Rome and hope Fr. Z will put me up. I promised to buy him a drink.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Cathy should take his place then.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.