Thursday, January 03, 2013

The Tenth Day of Christmas...



Feast of the Holy Name of Jesus.

JESUS!  The name given by the angel before he was conceived.

John was named before he was conceived as well.

God seems to have named us - willed us - before our conception... before the begining of time - at least our entrance into it.  I may not express that thought very well - but how dare we destroy a life once conceived?

I wonder what is our name given by God? 

I suppose we will only know in heaven.

Jesus!  Be a Jesus to me.

News from the War on Christmas front:  Good Christians in my neighborhood have been seen removing Christmas decor and lights the day after New Years!  It isn't even Epiphany yet!  What happened to Christmas?


Our side has the
militant atheists on the run!
What?
 

2 comments:

  1. That picture is beautiful. Where is it from?

    The one at the beginning, of course, not Donahue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merc - it is a photo of my heart.

    Seriously, I just found it on Google. Looks to be a Jesuit church.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.