Monday, December 31, 2012

7th Day of Christmas... and the feast of Pope St. Sylvester.

Sylvester, Pompous Maximus


From one of Pope Sylvester's Apostolic mewvelous allocutions:
"Meow thinks unless something - like Communion in the hand - is prohibited ex-cathedra, or more directly, by the local ordinary of one's diocese, no Catholic lay person has the right to judge any fellow Catholic's devotion in their reception of Holy Communion.  Meow is not speaking ex-cathedra on this issue however...  Benedicite."
 


Merry Christmas, dear, brave warriors in the war defending Christmas against the materialists! 

And now, for your listening edification, the solemn Christmas chant for the 7th day of Christmas, originally composed by Sylvester I ... click here.

What a catty thing to post!

Just having fun!  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! And my cats did, too. When I played the video, they awoke out of a sound sleep, jumped up and started walking around the computer looking for the singing cats. Thank you, Sylvester I! My cats will take this over Gregorian chant any day.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.