Sunday, August 12, 2012

Our Lady of Medjugorje at the Olymics! Croatia Wins Gold!


Croatia's Paulo Obradovic, top, shoots against Italy's Amaurys Perez during the men's water polo gold medal match at the 2012 Summer Olympics, Sunday, Aug. 12, 2012, in London.


I watched it happen too!  Then I napped.

Disclaimer: Photo from another event/sport. 



Kat has another nice faith story here


Yay Croatia!  Photo not from 2012 Olympics.



Comments are closed:  Please use the sharing buttons, and for heaven's sake, please donate and send Fr. Z to the UK.  Click here.



What?

1 comment:

  1. This was prophesied back in 1998. I'm sure of it.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.