Sunday, July 08, 2012

Flower of Carmel, Fruitful Vine.



"I have stretched out my branches as the turpentine tree, and my branches are of honor and grace.  As the vine, I have brought forth a pleasant odor; and my flowers are the fruit of honor and riches.  I am the mother of fair love, and of fear, and of knowledge, and of holy hope.  In me is all grace of the way and of the truth; in me is all hope of virtue." - Ecclus. 24

But thou O Lord, have mercy on us.

O Virgin Mary, who hast borne the Lord, the Creator of the world.  Thou hast brought forth him that made thee, and ever remained a virgin.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

1 comment:


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.