Friday, June 29, 2012

Blogs: Slow day in hell.

'Perfect Stranger' - Michael Cheval


Just taking an online break from the heat.

While doing so, I checked out a few blogs - mostly those I rarely read, jus ta see wha up.

First - as a blogger, do you ever wonder why you posted something in the first place?  Or wrote what you wrote?  I do - and I have been known to remove the posts after I realize the real reason I posted it - sometimes - other times it is usually TMI.

So.  I was just reading a few posts elsewhere that made me wonder why a couple of these people even bothered to write them.  And then I wondered why I even link to them.  They are supposed to be good writers - obviously, since they've been published, but I have no interest in what they have to say.  Yep. I moved on.

Have we met?  No, I don't think we have.

Quintessential.

Do you use that word often?

No, I doubt I've ever used it until now.

Many people use it, haven't you noticed?

I don't know what you mean.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing new picture of you ... or two ... one with the make up and the other home grown Midwesterner ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Glad you noticed. I found it under "Bavarian bar hussy" - Sun-stroke today, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonder how many times that image-creating phrase has been googled ...

      Delete
  3. "Quintessential"?

    Is that a fancy word for must-see Eastwood movies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're thinking of "Clintessential."

      Delete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.