Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday, Monday

I was going to be offline but obviously I'm not.
.
Just a couple things...
.
The national shrine of St. Rita was vandalized this past weekend, an outdoor shrine protecting the Saint's statue was damaged, and the statue disfigured. Vandalism of this sort has been occurring with greater frequency lately, and I'm sure it will continue. This form of anti-Catholicism reminds me of anti-Semitic attacks when vandals spray paint swastikas on synagogues, and even the vandalism and harassment of Jewish businesses in Nazi Germany.
.
Joe Biden. What is with this guy? He's sharing classified information publicly. He revealed the location of the 9/11 bunker Cheney used. This Administration is totally irresponsible.
.
That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.