Friday, February 27, 2009

What I did for love - I mean Lent.

Arbeit macht frei!
.
Actually, this Lent, I still haven't figured out what to give up, but as I told Thom, I have until Holy Saturday to figure that one out.
.
I was going to start going to morning Mass every day, but I decided I'll wait until next week to begin that.
.
Cathy of Alexandria posted some things she misses in local churches during Lent, and as usual, she got me thinking. I just can't remember what about.
.
Image source.
.
BTW, the Vatican was not pleased with Bishop Williamson's apology. Zey cun ve so stwicht!

4 comments:

  1. Duct tape really can fix anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa==Dom DeLuise in 12 CHAIRS "Oh, God, WHY are you so STRICT?!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had forgotten myself for a minute.
    It is indeed true that what a person blogs about,and what they do (for Lent or otherwise ) can be entirely different , and that blogging is pretend.

    I don't like upsetting you, or anyone else for that matter, life is hard enough already ,and I know that your not feeling well.
    ................................
    I am begining to get tired of blogging , but my kids at college enjoy my blog. I think blogging for me is stupid, on many levels ,and it lacks discretion. Just as you have said , although I am trying not to sin with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My apologies Belinda. You are good.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.