Thursday, December 04, 2008

What I am doing today.



And what I'm thinking about.

.

I'm making Christmas card designs today. Not to send - just to make them. I love Christmas and Christmas things - but not all together at once. For some reason, Christmas season - or the preparation for it - seems to me to be a time to make things. So I'm making things and looking at creative stuff to post.

.

I decided I don't want to post negative things anymore, and I'm not going to be so critical anymore either. (I hope! I never trust myself and my resolutions.) I don't want to tell people how to live their lives anymore either. It seems to me everyone just tries to do their best and in the end we find out if we did or not. Life is hard enough without me harping on things.

.

I went to the Dr. yesterday. It was a short visit because I have no insurance and I have lost most of my savings in the crash, recession, depression, what have you. At the end of the visit he asked if there was anything more I wanted to do about some issues I have, and I said "No, I will just take the medication I need and let the rest play out." I have the nicest Dr. in the world.

.

Anyway - let's not be mean to one another any longer.