Friday, October 03, 2008

A wink is just a wink...

A smile is just a smile...
.
I like the winkie - it just doesn't look good in a still. She captured hearts last night though. I still think the majority of Americans vote emotionally... Based upon who they "like" or who appeals to them. (Hillary was too tough, but Sarah is just right.) Remember the Kennedy/Nixon debate? - Nixon sweat and did not come off well on camera - they say he lost the debate, and of course we know who won the election.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it's settled: Terry's got a soft spot for Sarah Palin!

    Peace,

    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Married, married, married, I have to remember this woman is married. Dang, she's good lookin' though!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.