Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I know!



I love it when Craig Ferguson puts his face in the camera and says, "I know!"

.

Anyway - I cleaned up my links on Abbey-Roads 2. Several readers had complained that I have been permitting comments by heterodox bloggers, or those who express hatred for the Church and Her teachings. A couple of people felt posting such comments and links could be a source of scandal and confusion for Catholics. (I haven't posted my links here as yet - but they will not be exclusively Catholic - AR2 will be a purely religious blog - this will continue to be more eclectic.)

.

That said, the links eliminated on AR2 will not find a home here either.

.

I know!
.
.
[Art: Frida - "A Few Small Nips"]

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Craig Ferguson too. Must be my Scottish heritage or something. One of my more colorful branches.

    Glad you're doing some spring cleaning.

    Of all the Kahlo paintings you could've picked...what's wrong with monkeys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always thought that Frida would've been a happier woman if somebody had just told her to get over herself and leave Diego for good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.