Friday, May 23, 2008

Memorial Day weekend.


In the US this is a long holiday weekend.
.
Few people will be online since most people seem to surf the Internet only at work. (How do some people keep their job? Or accept a pay-check in good conscience?) Anyway - I'll still be posting on all my blogs. I'll have extra juicy, tasty and nasty stuff, so if you are online, you will be entertained. (I'll take it all down by Tuesday when people get back to work.)
.
You may look forward to the following posts:
.
Was she really Well-born?
.
What is wrong with Canadians?
.
How dark was it before the Dawn?
.
A short report on Naus-eating food.
.
Does the Catholic roam?
.
Dissecting Catholics in recovery.
.
Cornered Catholic.
.
Not O.K. in the U.K.
.
And many other insightful articles. I'll be back after I take my meds.

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:50 PM

    Can't wait to read your "insights"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. terry,
    there are some who stay up late hours just to enjoy you.

    btw- i saw your comment at Adam's Ale about linking to the post about the pill. any chance you want to enter the comment conversation with the sattvic warrior guy? i don't like doing it alone - and i have no idea if my comments actually make any sense - to him or anyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "How dark was it before Dawn?" and "Not O.K. in the U.K." LOL! How do you come up with this stuff?

    As my good friend and co-worker Chai Ping Wu would say: You funny guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SF - I really don't think I have much to offer.

    Uncle Jim - Your comments always make sense... I think? LOL!

    Tom... I know Chai Wung Fu too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear you blog about Canadians, eh!

    (And it's not a long weekend in Canada so I will be glued to the monitor checking for your new posts about every 10 seconds or so.....)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well.....I'm still waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, Memorial Day has come and gone.
    i'm still trying to get caught up with all the postings here at terry's place from the week-end.

    and to Ray - Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.