Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Press Conference

The President was tough.

I watched the last part of President Bush's press conference this morning. He must not have slept well last night - I could see it in his eyes. And he was not in a good mood - in fact, he was pretty feisty and tough. No nonsense for him today. He suggested that if Iran gets nuclear capabilities we will be looking at WWIII. I have to say I think I agree with him.

"So I've told people that, if you're interested in avoiding World War III, it seems like you ought to be interested in preventing them from having the knowledge necessary to make a nuclear weapon," said Bush. - Breitbart

2 comments:

  1. I only saw a few minutes but liked the line, "This isn't my first rodeo," when reporters were pushing him to answer a question he didn't want to answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't he good though?! He wasn't taking any crap.

    ReplyDelete


Please comment with charity and avoid ad hominem attacks. I exercise the right to delete comments I find inappropriate. If you use your real name there is a better chance your comment will stay put.